January 4, 2013

Happy New Year

 
Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope you had a blessed Holiday Season and are ringing in the New Year with health and happiness.

I just took a look back at my January 6, 2012 post and my New Year's Resolution was "LIVE IN THE MOMENT. LIVE IN THE NOW. HELL JUST LIVE and do it with joy and happiness."    How did I do? 

I think I did pretty well this year.  I seized EVERY possible moment I could to hug more, love more, have fun more and enjoy the moments that are MY LIFE.  Sure I got down a few times (now it seems about stupid stuff but as it was happening . . . well you know).  Willy and I watched all four of our children grow physically, emotionally and academically.  Willy's parents and my side of the family are all doing well mentally and physically and are a blessing to us on a daily basis.  Both our jobs are secure (for now) and although we are not the riches people on earth (or even close to it) we are able to provide everything we need for our family (and then some).

So all in all it was a great year for us.  What's my New Year's Resolution for 2013?  I really want to work on my marriage.  Relax - we are not in any trouble but let's face it, it's been about the kids for 11 years now (REALLY ABOUT THE KIDS).  So now that they are all in a good place (no one's in diapers anymore), we can spend more time getting to know each other again.  I DO realize with all my heart that he is one of the good ones.  He comes home every night, loves his kids without reserve and is an excellent provider for all of us.  We live in a beautiful home, have 4 AWESOME children and the bottom line is we are happy.

WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?????  Well maybe if I could shed a few pounds that would be nice.  I'm just saying . . . .


Photobucket

 

2 comments:

The Bipolar Diva said...

you are a lucky one for sure!

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Sounds like a good plan! xo