June 13, 2012

Midweek Confessions


I'm linking up with E, Myself, and I for her Midweek Confessions.  Here goes:

  • I am having a party for 13 6 year olds this Saturday afternoon and I haven't done anything to get ready yet.  I feel like I'm letting Lady E down.
  • I am also having an end of the season soccer party for 12 10 year olds (and their families) on the same day and I haven't done a darn thing to get ready for that party either.  I feel like I'm letting Sir T down.
  • I don't usually answer the phone at night because with 4 small children why bother but for some reason I picked it up the other night without looking at the Caller ID.  It turned out to be a solicitor looking for donations for a charitable organization.  When he asked "can I talk to the head of the house?", I answered "my mommy's not home right now" and hung up.  OK now I'm letting myself down.
Please don't judge. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow 2 parties in one day, that sounds exhausting!!!