May 24, 2012

I'm Mrs. Grumpy-Pants Today


It started out like any other day.  I got up, got the kids ready and headed out the door basically on time.  I dropped everyone off at their respective stops and bebopped down the highway.  I turned onto the toll road and BAM.  DEAD STOP.  What's going on?  I paid money to zip to work.  That's where I sat for over 2 hours this morning.  I couldn't escape either because there was nowhere to go. 

A few extra fun facts:
  •  I heard on a talk show yesterday morning that drinking 16 ounces of water the minute you wake up helps jump start your metabolism so this morning I gave it a try.  Well you know exactly what happened.  The minute I realized I was stuck, I had to go to the bathroom REALLY BAD. 
  • The air conditioner in my car is broken and I have an appointment to get it fixed TOMORROW.  Did I mention it was 76 degrees this morning and the sun was blazing down on the toll road?  
  •  I didn't have any coffee with me. 

UGH.  I hope your day started better than mine. 

Photobucket

No comments: