May 25, 2012

Finally Friday Forum


All life is an experiment.  The more experiments you make the better.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
A very happy Ralph Waldo Emerson's birthday everyone.  I hope you have BIG plans to spend time with family and friends this weekend.

I won't bore you with the soccer details but I will say that in the midst of all the soccer tournaments we have, I plan on peppering in a picnic or two, a parade, and of course some pool time.

I know I have mentioned this before but I absolutely love my new Keurig coffee pot.  I guess they don't call it a coffee pot anymore.  It's a brewing system.  Anyway, I ended up going with the Special Edition/Signature B60 Brewer and it has NOT disappointed.   Last week, I finally started using the programming feature.  Each morning, I wake up to the smell of my delicious Green Mountain Breakfast Blend sitting there waiting for me.  It's heaven!!  Breakfast Blend is my favorite of the moment right now but that is subject to change since there are so many great flavors to choose from.    Anyway, if you are in the market for a coffee pot (oops, I mean brewing system), check this model out.  It's the perfect size for the counter, it's easy to work, and it makes delicious coffees.

    

I also thought I would pass onto you this cute website where you can go and play The Perfect Cup Sweepstakes.   Play daily through March 31, 2013 for a chance to win a FREE Keurig® Platinum Single-Cup Brewer or FREE variety box of K-Cup® packs, or the grand prize – FREE Keurig K-Cup® Packs for LIFE!*

Have a fantastic 3-day weekend.  Remember to count your blessings especially the blessing of FREEDOM.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about buying a new coffee pot or a "brewing system" I just haven't got brave enough (scared the coffee will not be "just right") I will definitely check out the giveaway.
Just visiting from the May Blog Hop and am now following you. I would also love to invite you to link this up to Freedom Fridays Blog Hop.

http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

PS Check out my May 24th post where I am co hosting Katherine's Corner Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. TWO Parties, one place! So hoping to see you there!
PS Giveaways are always welcome!