April 30, 2012

Who Lives Like This?


If you go back and look at the last home I showcased you will probably understand the title to this entry.  This home is on the market right now for a mere $1,116,000.  Much more reasonable BUT still WAY out of my price range.  Let's take a look:


So charming
I'm a sucker for a colonial

This gorgeous kitchen has every bell and whistle. 
It just seemed a bit claustrophobic for me though

Love the doors and color on the walls

Love the openness
But a tad confining

Too cute sun room addition
The tile floor really looks like 
slate.  I liked it very much.

The rooms were all beautiful
and spacious I thought

This bathroom was such a surprise
for me -- I didn't expect it to be SO big
Love the skylights

Love the backyard. 
It was flat and big
A kid's delight for sure

This home is adorable.  I don't think all 6 of us would get along real well if we lived here but still a beautiful home.  Hope you liked the tour.
Photobucket

AT:  Wow Us Wednesday

No comments: