April 27, 2012

Finally Friday Forum

If you personally know me
you know I love this hairdo!!!

I'm fulfilled in what I do. I never thought that a lot of money or fine clothes - the finer things of life - would make you happy.  My concept of happiness is to be filled in a spiritual sense.
- Coretta Scott King

Happy Coretta Scott King's birthday everyone.  I hope you are having a fantastic week.  I love this quote I really do HOWEVER I have come to the conclusion that a nice purse every now and then can make me feel REALLY good.  I don't know, maybe something like this:


How can this not make you happy??

Anyway, we have a crazy weekend planned.  It's soccer picture day for Sir K and Lady E plus games AND I have snack duty.  We are also very excited about attending a dear friend's son's First Communion.  Events like this always get me choked up.  Such a milestone in his life. 

Sir T's travel soccer game is on Sunday but we get to stay local so that's nice. 

Then the perfect ending to a perfect busy weekend.   One of my bosses which I love dearly and have worked with for over 12 years now is having a (HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS) Sexy Slumber Party.  I can't think of anything I would rather do than hang out with a couple of my "girl" bosses and shop for sex lotions and SUCH (I am petrified what SUCH means).  UGH!!!!  I'm sorry maybe it's because I have 4 children or maybe it's because I'm old fashioned but this does NOT interest me in the least.  I'm an extremely private person (except when I broadcast my life on the Internet -- heehee).   I feel a tad obligated to at least stop by because she really wants me to come.  Besides the UGH factor of this party, I'm pretty exhausted by 5 pm on Sundays.  I mean we spend every ounce of our energy with the children on weekends (because we want too) but both of us are really on shutdown mode on Sunday nights. 

Oh well, I guess I will figure it out Sunday afternoon if I can stomach this party.  I'll keep you posted.  Have a fantastic weekend everyone.  Remember to count your blessings and I will catch up with you again soon.

Photobucket

No comments: