February 27, 2012

Happy Monday With a Status Check


Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.  Ours was chuck full of fun stuff.  We had SO much going on this weekend that it just flew by. 

Sir K did excellent at dive class on Saturday.  He's a bit on the scared side but I love that he keeps trying.  His instructor is so patient with him.  We are very proud of his efforts. 

Sir T scored 3 baskets at his game on Sunday.  Daddy was VERY pleased with his hustling and I was SO proud of him.

Lady E is the "Star of the Week" in Kindergarten so we spent some time Sunday night working on her poster.  We wrote little stories about her and the family and added some pictures.  It was a great bonding time for us and she loved the final results. 

Lady A had a ball at all the events.  She is such a joy to be around.  She just rolls with anything and everything.

I noticed this morning that Susan featured me on her blog Between Naps On The Porch a few days ago.  I am like so over the moon about this -- very exciting for me!!  I appreciate the kind words.   If you have time, check out her blog.  It's fantastic.

And finally, I am happy to report that we finally pulled the trigger on our front porch lanterns.  We ordered them Sunday night.  The winner is:

Old Colony Side Mount Lanterns (SKU:  29810620)

I love the look.  It's clean and traditional.  Thanks for voting and helping me decide.  Can't wait to have Prince William get them up.  I promise to post pictures. 

Have a fantastic rest of the week and remember to count your blessings.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Gina said...

Hi Kate,

I nominated an Inch of Gray for Best Family Blog at Apartment Therapy's 2012 The Homies. I hope you will vote. Just want to lify Anna's spirit. Thanks!!