February 24, 2012

Finally Friday Forum - Part 1

Remember when Fridays meant "THE WEEKEND" -- happy hours, road trips to anywhere, hanging out with friends, SLEEPING?  Now it's soccer games, basketball games, dive classes, daisy meetings, kid's parties, etc.  I'm definitely not complaining.  I am RIGHT where I want to be in life.  Surrounded by incredible children, a beautiful home, health, happiness -- WHO COULD ASK FOR ANYTHING MORE!!!!

We have tons of stuff on our plate this weekend.  Saturday is completely booked.  We have soccer, dive, basketball, a neighborhood kid's party, a sleepover for the kids at the grandparent's house and a 50th Birthday Party for a friend.  Sunday we have church in the morning and a make-up basketball game late in the afternoon.  I'm really looking forward to a night out with Willy and our friends and the kids are so gooned up about their sleepover.  Prince William even rented Puss N Boots on Redbox for them to watch Saturday night.  Life is great!!!

I am on the verge of making my selection on the lighting for the front porch.  Don't forget to VOTE for your favorite lantern. 

Have a great weekend.  Check out my new Bucket List item.  As always remember to count your blessings.
 Photobucket

No comments: