April 30, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

 
 
Today is rainy and dreary here at the ToddlerTown.  This could be the reason for my "down-ness".  I hope you have nicer weather where you are and your disposition is brighter.  We have A LOT going on this week.  We have soccer practice almost every night this week, a birthday to celebrate and a First Communion.

In other news . . .

Sir T won his first soccer game of the season on Sunday.  It was rainy and cold but a GREAT victory for the boys.  I absolutely love all the boys (and their families) on Sir T's team.  They are all nice, respectful and kind young men.  I was over the moon to see them win.  We are not all about winning here at the ToddlerTown but it was a very sweet victory.  Thursday is Sir T's 11th birthday.  He is so excited.  I'm happy for him but in a state of complete disbelief.  It seems like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms for the first time.  I have loved EVERY second of this boy and am SO proud of him.
 
Sir K has almost completed 2nd grade Religious Education classes and his First Communion is this Sunday.  After the Mass, we plan on taking the family and grandparents for a nice brunch to celebrate his sacrament.  Sir K announced after his soccer game on Saturday that he does not like soccer.  He wants to run and all but soccer is not his sport.  So, with that said, we are in hot pursuit of a new sport for my little man.  We are thinking gymnastics or some kind of marital arts.
 
Lady E had a great game on Saturday.  Unfortunately we had to split up because Sir K's game was at the exact same time so I didn't get to see her play.  I was excited though to hear about her 3 goals when I caught up with her at home.  
 
Lady A is perfect (as usual).  She is really into having a "best friend" at school now.  It's not the traditional best friend.  It's the kind that changes daily.  She comes home every day with a new best friend and of course a cute story about how much fun she had with her BFF.
 
Willy is fine and I'm o.k.  That's about it.  Take care of yourself and I will catch up with you soon.
 
 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

Sending you love today! xo