April 10, 2013

Midweek Confession

 
 
I'm linking up with E, Myself & I for her awesome segment called Midweek Confessions.  If you haven't stopped by her blog, please do.  It's a great read. 
 
So off I go with my confessions:
 
I'm finding myself jealous of everyone and everything lately. 
  • Maybe it's the fact my house is in complete disarray right now from the construction;
  • Maybe it's the fact we didn't get away for Spring Break;
  • Maybe it's the fact I'm still FAT;
  • Maybe it's the fact that soccer season is dragging me in 3 different directions;
It just seems everyone's living life and I'm just constantly struggling along.  Please don't judge.  I love everything about my life.  It just gets overwhelming from time to time.  THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. 
 
It could also just be Spring Fever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I have been there myself! I think we all have. When I feel overwhelmed, I start making lists. I try to tackle at least one thing on my list per day or week depending on how big it is. I need to feel like I'm accomplishing something everyday. I know how frustrating it is when you feel like you're just drifting and "spinning your wheels". You might also step away and take some "me" time for yourself. That always helps me too. One last suggestion.....turn off the negative thoughts and turn on the positive thoughts. It's amazing how doing that one thing will do wonders. Easier said than done soemtimes though.