Considering all the "things" going on at the ToddlerTown this week, we are doing fairly well. I must say though I am starting to see tiny cracks in the armor. It's definitely NOT as bad as I thought it would be 2 1/2 weeks into a massive home improvement project but it's definitely wearing all of us (maybe just me) down a bit.
In other news . . .
- Willy attended a funeral a week or so ago for a childhood friend. I didn't know the young man but apparently he was Willy's neighbor growing up and they played a lot as children. So young - such a tragedy. Funerals are hard enough but when it's someone your own age, UGH. Unfortunately, just a few short days later, we both attended a funeral for our friend's father that passed from cancer. I sure hope that's it on the funerals for a long time.
- Sir T finished up basketball and indoor soccer this past week but moved quickly to outdoor soccer (no break - great). He had a tournament and the whole team did fantastic. They ended the tournament 1-2-1 (they played much better than the scores reflect). Sir T even scored a goal in the second game. I am so happy and proud of him. I love watching him do well. It warms my heart.
- Sir K is still reeling from his birthday laser tag party last weekend. I will say it was a great party and all the kids seemed to really have a good time.
- Lady E had a fantastic time with daddy on her last field trip of the school year.
- Lady A is thoroughly enjoying the snow. She sure is a happy little lady.
- My workload at the office has calmed down A LOT which makes home-life better and the first day of Spring Break was low key but enjoyable.
How's your week going so far?