March 17, 2013

Happy Birthday My Little Leprechaun

Today is a very special day here at the ToddlerTown.  Our little Sir K is turning 8.  Where did the time go?  It's basically 8 years ago to the minute that I held him in my arms for the first time. 
  
Willy ran to the store this morning for our special breakfast consisting of green donuts, juice, balloons, and a couple of gifts.  We will spend the day at a couple of Sir T's soccer games and then off to Sir K's laser tag party.  I'm so proud of my little man.  He is EVERYthing I could possibly want in a son.  Here is the blurb I wrote about him when I started this blog and it still holds true . . .

SIR K



Sir K is number two on the hit parade. Weighing in at 8 lbs 2 ounces, he entered this world kickin’-and-a-screamin’. He wanted no part of the whole baby process. He wanted to be up and running from day one (gave us quite a run for our money - but oh so worth it). Once he was up (at about 6 ½ months), he was gone. He loves running around the house in his boxers (it's too cute); he loves swimming (he’s like a fish); and he loves anything Star Wars (almost to a fault). Our nickname for him is Grabby (when he was a baby, Sir T said he was always grabbing his toys away and I love that the nickname stuck). He is by far the nicest guy in the house. He will give you the shirt off his back (and I’ve seen him do it); he always thinks of his sisters and brother first; and his hugs can transcend you to a better place. He has the darkest brown eyes I’ve ever seen (they are almost black) but when you look at them, you see a gentle boy who loves life. His kindness makes me a better mom.
Photobucket

No comments: