February 28, 2013

OVERLOAD

Oh, Sammy's so confused he don't know
whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.
 
It has been such a whirlwind here at the ToddlerTown lately.  We finished up basketball for Sir T this week.  After the last game, the team had a very nice end of the season party at the coach's house.  At the party, the coach announced that Sir T made the all-star team.  I'm so proud of him.  He had a great season. 
 
We are still heavy into indoor soccer, RE classes, 3-D Video class, sports camps, cheerleading, etc.  AND if that isn't enough, Willy and I have been (in our spare time) frequenting every granite, tile, faucet, design center in Northern Virginia. 
 
We finally completed the architectural phase of the project and am now moving into the fun part.  I can't say it's much fun for Willy but I'm enjoying looking at all the fancy tile, cabinetry and granite out there.  We are just in the beginning stages but I thought I would share (not sure who cares) some of our choices thus far:

For our new master bathroom, we have selected this little baby:

Venetian Bronze Faucet Delta
Love the look
 
 
 
For the Shower Delta
It's so beautiful
 
Love the details of this
Mirabelle toilet
 
We are so excited about the transformation.  The project is set to begin March 11th.  I'll add some new pictures soon of more of our choices.  Until then, count your blessings and I'll catch up with you soon. 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Love the bathroom faucet that you chose. Thanks for visiting my blog too.