December 12, 2012

Hip Hip Hooray

 
 
Today started out a little hectic but we're all back on track.  As you can imagine, the kids are all gooned up for the holidays and our upcoming annual trip to Hershey Park.  I'm not going to lie, this trip is the REAL start of the holiday season for me.  We have been doing this trip for probably 5 years now.  It's a wonderful quick getaway for our family.  I'm a little sad that the grandparents aren't joining us this year though.  You know, it's only a one night stay and it is jammed backed with activities so I think it's just a little too much for them. 
 
We have a ton of stuff planned.  We will enjoy the pool (great me in a bathing suit again - UGH), have breakfast with Santa, tour the Hershey Museum and drive through the Sweet Lights display.  Last year, Lady A was scared of Santa but we all have been prepping her and I think she will be happy to talk to Santa.  She has a VERY big wish list.
 
In other news, Lady E is participating in a cheerleading presentation this afternoon.  She is TOO excited to show us all her routines.  The whole family is going including the grandparents.  It should be a wonderful time.  I've got the video recorder and camera ready to go.
 
I'm out the door to do a little Christmas shopping.  As you can probably figure out, I'm off work today but have a ton of stuff to knock out. 
 
Stay safe everyone.  Enjoy your families and have a magical day.  

Photobucket

No comments: