October 26, 2012

Finally Friday Forum

This guy was VERY lucky for me

I hope your slot machine of life has been paying off this week.  It's been quite a week for hubby and I.  We took a short trip to Las Vegas with our best friends who just happen to share a mutual wedding anniversary.  Yep, it's 11 years for old Willy and I.  Our friends were celebrating THE BIG 10. 
 
I could go on and on about all the things we saw and did but I will honor the code -- "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".  We did however enjoy some terrific food, a little gambling, and way too many drinks (hey, free is free).
 
We won a little bit (me more than Willy), we lost a little bit (Willy more than me) and we laughed almost the whole time.  I will say my children's birthdays are VERY lucky numbers.
 
The BEST part of the trip was opening the front door and seeing four little angel faces that couldn't sleep because they were all so excited we were home - Home Sweet Home.
 
Have a fantastic weekend everyone.  Enjoy your family and friends and if you get the chance (and I hope you do), thank God for all your blessings. 
 
Photobucket

No comments: