September 13, 2012

Our First Snag

tick tick tick tick
tick tick tick tick

You know how I have been BRAGGING about how easy the ToddlerTown has transitioned back into school, work, activities, etc.  I think our success has been that we are gradually adding things to the "SCHEDULE".  We started with Sir T's soccer practices and then moved into games on the weekends.  This past week, we peppered in Lady E's Daisy bi-weekly meetings and Sir K's soccer practices and games on the weekends.  Next week we are adding religious education classes and the following week is the addition of cheerleading and morning sports camps. 

I fear something happened last night that will disrupt our world (you know -- lowering the boom, the floor dropping out, the walls caving in).  For some crazy reason ALL the electricity on the right side of the house is out.  For those of you unfamiliar with my house set-up that includes MY bedroom, MY bathroom, MY closet and MY vanity area.  In essence, MY WORLD.  This morning, I had to get ready AMONGST the children.  I must have gone back and forth (in the dark) 40 times.  I about lost my mind.  Not a good start. 

HOWEVER, Prince Willy is on the case.  He had already called the electrician by 7:45 am.  Let's hope WE can figure out quickly what the problem is and get back to normal. 

In other news, we have Back to School Night this evening for 3 of the 4 kids. I LOVE this night.  The kids always have something cute waiting for us when we get there.  I love sitting in their desks and seeing THEIR world.  I especially love trying to get my 40-something year old ASS into a school desk chair.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh making memories.

Enjoy the rest of your day and remember to always count your blessings.

Photobucket

No comments: