September 19, 2012

Midweek Confessions



Wow.   It's been quite awhile since I participated in this cute segment started by Elizabeth over at E, Myself & I.  Let's see how I do.

  • On the way to work this past Monday, I was stuck at a light for what seemed like FOREVER.  When it was almost my turn to go, a shiny BMW pulled halfway into my lane and cut me off.  Ok NOT awful for this town -- I can live with that.  As the light turned, she didn't go.  I waited patiently and when I realized she was texting, I about lost my mind.  You go out of your way to make an illegal lane change so you don't have to wait in line like the rest of us plebeians and yet when it's time to go, you are too busy TEXTING.  The best part is she made the light and I missed it AGAIN.  I have never wanted to jump out of the car and curse someone out more in my life.  BUT I DIDN'T.

  • Ever since returning from our 2 week vacation in the Outer Banks a few weeks ago, I have been so disengaged at work.  I have been strolling in a TAD late every day and slinking out a TAD early.  I just can't get my head back in the game.  No one has really noticed (thank God) but I'm feeling really guilty about it.  But I can't stop doing it.  Hopefully, this will change soon and I'll be back to my old committed self. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooohhh I hate that! I would have had some serious road rage!

HappyGoLucky said...

You are WAY better than me. I would have created quite a scene ;)