September 21, 2012

Finally Friday Forum



I hope everyone is having a picture perfect week.  Today is School Picture Day at the ToddlerTown.  I'm not going to lie, I shopped around for over 3 hours yesterday trying to find 3 outfits that were color coordinated for today's BIG day.  I was at Kids Gap, Lord & Taylor, JCPenney, Gymboree, Children's Place, Target, Wal-mart and Kohl's.  I finally found what I needed at Macy's (and it was on sale - yeah for me!!!).  Does anyone else shop around for hours on end trying to find coordinating outfits for school pictures?  What's the secret for goodness sake?   Am I nuts?  Wait - don't answer that.

Anyway, I ended up getting 4 outfits even though Lady A's picture day isn't for a few weeks.  This is how I sold it to Willy -- they can wear these outfits for Christmas too.  He didn't buy it.  Oh well - I tried.  Bottom line is they were adorable running to the bus this morning (yes we were a little behind schedule AGAIN).

The weekend looks good.  The weather around these parts (Northern Virginia) has been simply PERFECT.  Sir K has his soccer game in the late afternoon on Saturday and Sir T's soccer game is Sunday basically right after church.  We might even do the Saturday night Mass just to give us more time Sunday morning.

Finally, I was just thinking this morning that I really miss driving around looking at Open Houses.  Hopefully, we can fit one or two in this weekend.  I had a dream last night that my sister Pippa and I were like Thelma and Louise running around doing crazy stuff.  This must mean I need to call her.  I miss her!!!!!

I hope you have BIG wonderful plans this weekend with family and friends.  Remember to count your blessings whenever you have a moment and I will catch up with you later.

Photobucket



PS  Check out this scarf Kate Middleton is wearing in the below picture.  I Absolutely love it.  Did a little digging and it's an Alice Temperley scarf.  Price tag $500.00.  Can someone lend me a cool $500.00 for a scarf?
 

No comments: