July 25, 2012

Midweek Confessions


It's been a couple of weeks since I participated in E, Myself and I's Midweek Confessions but don't get too excited I've been pretty good.  Here goes:

  • I never thought I would say this but if I could afford to have a nip and tuck I would.  After 4 kids, I just feel like no matter what I do I can't lose a pound or firm up anything.  It's very frustrating.  I am not a happy person when it comes to my self image right now.


  • What started out as a joke with the kids about how old I am has now turned into me successfully shaving 5 years off my age.  I've never been one to be upset about my age but I am loving my new "fake" age. 

  • I have NEVER watched The Bachelorette but flipping around the channels a few days ago I caught the season finale.  I think I am having a mid-life crisis (see above AND more on that later) but I instantly fell in love with Jef Holm.  I even looked him up on Facebook and found his page.  Ok now I'm beginning to scare myself.  First Philip Phillips and now Jef Holm.  Good grief. 

Philip Phillips
Cutie pie

Jef Holm
Such a sweet face

That's it for now.  Check out Elizabeth's blog.  It's a great read.  See you next time.  



Photobucket

No comments: