July 20, 2012

Finally Friday Forum

Object In Picture Is Not Really My Sister

A very happy birthday to my best friend (and sister) Pippa.   Her actual birthday is the 23rd but I thought it was close enough.  Pippa has been my best friend for my entire "adult" life.  I say it that way because for some reason we didn't get along very well until we both hit about 25 and 26 (we are roughly 15 months apart).  We rented a townhouse together with a couple of girlfriends and instantly became best friends.  Pippa has always been there for me.  She is really smart, she is raising 4 GREAT children, and she is constantly coming to my aid when it comes to cooking, life's dilemmas, medical advice, etc.   I couldn't function the way I do without Pippa in my life.  Happy birthday BFF (and sister).

We are catching our first Nationals game this weekend.  The weather looks like it's going to cooperate so we are all excited about the outing.  Last time we went to a game, I tried desperately to get one of the players to throw me a ball.  Of course, it didn't happened.  Then I realized if I use my 5 year old gorgeous daughter as a lure it might work.  Well guess what?   Within minutes one of the players threw a ball her way.  I guess it pays to be cute!!!!

I hope you have tons of special memories this weekend.  Hug, kiss and love much.  Count your blessings EVERY chance you get and I will catch up with you later.

 
Photobucket

No comments: