June 20, 2012

Who Lives Like This?



JOIN ME AT THE PARTY: MOMMY ON A TIMEOUT




I know you know how much I love colonials but this one I REALLY LOVE. It has something for everyone in the family.  It sits on 28 acres in beautiful Fredericksburg, Virginia.  It has a security gate to protect you and your loved ones from unwanted paparazzi.  It has a 2 car garage and a separate 6 bay garage for the man in your life.  The kids will enjoy the pool/pool house and playhouse/shed and any mommy in the world would love this gourmet kitchen.  It's 4 finished levels with a front and back brick porch.  It's a cool $2,700,000.   Let's take a look:


I told you it was gorgeous
It's like a mini-South Fork

I would spent a TON
of time on this porch

Look at the detail - stunning

This is so inviting

So lovely

Do the games come with the house?
Hey, it doesn't hurt to ask

I would love to have a room
for my girls like this

I love the rich colors in every room

OK sold -- I love this kitchen

Can you see that stove?
AWESOME
  
Movie night anyone?

What man wouldn't like this?

Everybody into the pool

OK here's the plan.  If we all come together and buy this, we can split the acreage up about 2-3 acres each and we can all meet up at the pool on the weekends.  Hope you enjoyed the tour.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

LOL! I think we're gonna need a lot of us to split that price tag :) Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!