June 1, 2012

Finally Friday Forum

 
I'm not saying my wife's a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer.
-Bob Monkhouse

A very happy Bob Monkhouse's birthday everyone.    Again, I didn't know who Bob Monkhouse was but I've heard Willy utter these words on more than one occasion so it seemed fitting. 

I have a bzillion things to do today.  Even though I am teleworking, I will need to squeeze in a ton of laundry, changing all the sheets on the beds, grocery shopping, a few errand runs, and a little bit of yard work. 

Some friends are coming into town tonight.  They moved to New Orleans last year and are back in the area just for a few hours SO it's a MUST to meet up with them.  There is a big pool party planned for tonight at 5 pm but unfortunately we have severe thunderstorms forecasted for tonight.  I hope it works out. 

I need to come up with a cute idea for a small gift for our friends.  They are driving back to New Orleans tonight after the get together so I need something small (their car is packed) and non-perishable.  I'm thinking maybe a snack basket??  Got any ideas?

I hope you have lots of fun, sun, and togetherness planned for the weekend. 

Photobucket

No comments: