May 31, 2012

The Big Kahuna


Hi Everyone.  I hope you are having a great week.  Even though this is my busiest time of the month at work, everything seems to be zipping along.  I got my new shoes from jildorshoes.com last night and am sporting them today at work.  I have had tons of compliments already.  I don't have my camera to snap a shot but here is a picture from the Internet:
These are the Bianca2 Natural Straw, Onex for Jildor (No. 62-7670).  I absolutely love these shoes and they are SO comfortable. 

Today I started planning Lady E's 6th birthday party (I can't believe she's going to be six).  We compiled the list of guests last night.  18 to be exact.  She's my little social butterfly (I love that about her).  We also nailed down the theme.  It's going to be a backyard water slide party.  I rented the water slide this morning.   It's called the Big Kahuna.  This afternoon, I plan on spending some time on orientaltrading.com looking for some cute party favors.  She is so excited (and I am too). 

When I called to rent the water slide, they told me the price is for all day.  So they are setting it up at 11 am and won't pick it up until the next morning.  Here's where I got a CRAZY idea.  I have been wanting to throw a little end of the soccer season get together at my house for Sir T's team.  So I've decided to have Lady E's party at noon and then have the end of the season soccer party at 4:30.  TOO MUCH???  Only time will tell.

That's about it for now.  Remember to count your blessings and I'll catch up with you soon. 


Photobucket

No comments: