May 29, 2012

Who Lives Like This?


COME JOIN THE PARTY AT: 

I didn't get a chance to get my open house fix in this weekend so I thought I would showcase a house I drive by on my way to work almost every day.  It's up for sale at a price tag of $2,475,000.  I absolutely love the way this house sits on the property and the pictures on the website did not disappoint.  It's a 1940s Colonial with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms and 3,698 square feet of living space.  Let's take a look:


It looks so stately from the street

Love the color on the walls
and the door

Again with the beautiful wall color

Love the archways

This kitchen is AWESOME
Love the canopy and the openness of it all

Beautiful

Love the way the kitchen flows
into the family room
and you know me -- love the fireplace

This seems to be a little too far
away from the kitchen but
love the space and bench seating

Simple but I love it

Love the built-ins

I would love this bathroom
and check out the window over the vanity

Does every house have a movie theatre these days?
Craziness

Love the  headboard piece.

Beautiful backyard area

I hope this house has an Open House soon.  I really want to take a good look (even if it's WAY out of our price range).  Hope you enjoyed the tour.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

thats amazing , but I think my whole apartment would fit in that bathroom!

wow! Thanks for sharing this, I loved the tour!

Gberger said...

What a gorgeous house - you have great taste, Princess Kate!
I am glad that your relationship with your new coffee-brewing system is going so well. Coffee is important here, too - one of those little luxuries that is always appreciated.
Your Memorial Day celebrations sounded lovely. It's wonderful that you are teaching your children the meaning behind the holiday, & having those historic monuments nearby must have made it a great experience.

Chubby Chieque said...

Opppsss... amazingly beautiful. Sad I don't have that thick wallet §:-)

ENjoy your day,
/CC

Anonymous said...

how to get pregnant
Another source of estrogen is myco-estrogens which comes from the colon through the activity of candida. Exercises are good, but too much of it can prove to be harmful. You will need to chart your basal temperature for a few month to perfect the timing.