May 21, 2012

Who Lives Like This?


You know that I am a sucker for a Colonial.  When my co-worker and I went out for lunch a couple of days ago and stumbled across this little delight, I was over the moon.  This is what they call a Georgian Colonial.  It was built in 1932, has been completely renovated and it's situated on a beautiful hilltop.  At a mere $3,400,000, it's practically a steal, huh?  Let's take a look:

So charming
and it had a two car garage

I was so gooned up for this sunroom
but it didn't do it for me

OK this did it for me
Fireplace in the kitchen - yeah baby!!!
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

Loved the mirrors and
light fixture

Check out the size of this table
The room was huge

This was gorgeous
Such detail

I always wanted a study/libray

Gorgeous fireplace

This master bathroom was awesome

I mean look at the detail of the tub

Every bedroom was charming
and big

This garage is nicer than my house

This house never ended
Loved this room

Such a beautiful house.  Can anyone lend me $3,400,000???  Hope you enjoyed the tour.

 Photobucket

I'M JOINING THE FOLLOWING PARTIES:

7 comments:

Garage Sales R Us said...

WOW that home is beautiful!!!!! Only in my dreams could I own something like that. I am visiting from Thee Blog Hop and I am a new follower! I hope you will stop by http://www.garagesalesrus.blogspot.com/ and do the same.

Robin

Donna said...

Thanks for the wonderful tour. I love to look in houses. I wasn't crazy about the sunroom either.

Calypso In The Country said...

Great tour! I love all the details but I think the sunroom would be much better with a different floor. I guess if I had that kind of money to buy the house I could change that little flaw!
-Shelley

Maggie said...

Wow - this is awesome! Agree with everyone else - sunroom just doesn't do it for me either. However, the rest of the house - not too bad. Thanks for sharing.

Heaven's Walk said...

Holy moly.......what a place! I loved it all! Hmmmmm....maybe if a bunch of us pooled our money we could take turns living there....? Either that, or we should plant money trees in our back yard. lolol!

xoxo laurie

Misti @ Living On Cypress Hill said...

WOW I would love that, too. But I didn't think too much of the sunroom either. Not bad, just not what the rest of the house is.

Thanks for sharing!

arrielle_p said...

Very pretty! Looks like a display model home. I love going thru them and dreaming. Thanks for the tour!

philippine real estate