May 23, 2012

Midweek Confessions -



I'm linking up with E, Myself, and I for her Midweek Confessions.  Here goes:
  1. Last Friday as I was entering the local grocery store for the 4th time that week, I was approached (again) by an employee selling raffle tickets for charity.  I fumbled around in my purse and then just said "I'll catch you on the way out".  I then proceeded to grab my groceries and sneak out the opposite door so as not to run into her again.  Is that bad?
  2. I have a crush on Phillip Phillips one of the finalists on  American Idol.  Sadly, I'm old enough to be his mother (I think).  Is that sad or bad?
  3. Yesterday while trying to get money out of the ATM, I noticed my card had expired.  I asked Willy if I could borrow a few bucks but he forgot this morning to give it to me.  So I went straight to Lady A's piggy bank and BORROWED $5.00.  Is that sad, bad or pathetic?
Go link up with E and confess away! 
It's cleansing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

As for Phillip Phillips, I will just say YUMMY!!

As for #1 and #3, I have done both of those. So if that's pathetic then I'm there with you.