May 7, 2012

Happy Monday with a Status Check




Happy Monday everyone.  I hope your weekend was relaxing and enjoyable.  Ours was a whirlwind of fun and good times.  We started off with a soccer game on Saturday morning for Sir K.  I was so happy to sit on the sidelines and cheer him on this week.  If you remember last week, I had to choose between Sir K and Lady E's games and I don't like doing that at all.  So this week, he was happy and I was REALLY happy.   AND HE PLAYED GREAT.

After the soccer game, we began preparation for Sir T's 10th birthday party.  This year is WAY different then previous years.  I usually go all out for my kids on their birthdays (I MEAN ALL OUT).   They usually consists of 12-15 kids (or more) and moon bounces, magicians, water slides, etc.  They are SPECTAULAR EVENTS.  This year, we toned it down to 3 friends and a visit to Medieval Times in Hanover, Maryland (near Baltimore).  It was a fantastic experience.  The kids really enjoyed the show and my sweet Lady E even caught a rose from our adorable knight.  It was a perfect evening all around.  We took all the kids to Sweet Frogs for yogurt after the show (did you know that the Frog in Sweet Frog stands for Fully Rely On God?  I didn't know that) and then finished with a sleepover.

Sunday we had a soccer game for Sir T and we were not expecting much of him.  See, him and his buddies stayed up until midnight giggling and talking.  Prince Willy kept trying to get them to bed but I just loved listening to the kids laugh and have fun so I didn't enforce too many rules.  No harm - no foul.  AND A BONUS- Sir T played great.  

Today after school I am taking the children to a family shelter in the area.  We are dropping off cookies and some donations.  I'm excited to GIVE as a family.  We donate all the time to our church but this will be the first time they will actually see where our donations go and how they are helping others in need.     

I hope your coming week is filled with laughter and family time.  Remember to count your blessings whenever you have a moment and I will catch up with you soon.

To close out, here is a picture from the Medieval Times show.  This is our second visit to this place and we always have a great time.  Check out my review of this place here.

 
So magical
(Still loving my camera)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and I'm glad to have found yours! Sounds like a fun, busy weekend!