March 9, 2012

Finally Friday Forum - Part 3

"Sometimes I wish I could go back to the days when I was six and my biggest problem was what kind of dress to put on Barbie or whether or not I had enough Legos to build a fort." 
- Unknown

Happy Barbie's birthday everyone!  This week has gone by so fast, huh?  Remember when you were young and everything seemed to take forever to come.  Now it seems that time just flies by. Why is that? 

This week went fast but not a lot of activities going on.  I took Lady E out for some shopping and dinner which was a BIG highlight of my week.  We don't get to do mommy-daughter stuff very often.  Mainly because she's a little tomboy and doesn't much get into shopping but also with 4 kids it's hard to get one-on-one time.  When we had 3, every week I made a point of taking each one out individually for "alone" time.  I guess when Lady A came around I stopped doing that.  Time to start that routine up again.  I miss it.

We are going to try something a little different tonight.  We are going to church for a Stations of the Cross Pizza Party.  I hope it goes well.  We didn't tell the children yet so wish us luck.  I SO hope it goes well but I'm a little apprehensive to say the least.

In other news, we received the lanterns so hopefully Prince William can get them up and I can have some pictures soon.  I'm really excited about how it's going to look.

Willy has his Father-Daughter dance Saturday night and he and Lady E are very excited.  They have reservations at a Japanese Steak House (keep that on the down-low, it's a surprise).  I can't wait to dress her and do her hair and of course take tons of pictures.  I'm so excited for her.  I never did a father-daughter dance growing up. (insert small pity party here)

Well that's enough for now I guess.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend.  Don't forget to count your blessings and I'll see you soon.

Photobucket

No comments: