February 2, 2012

Stressing For Nothing . . . Literally

Hey Everyone (don't worry I know you're not here YET),

I hope you are having a great week.  We are doing fantastic.  The kids had Monday and Tuesday off for teacher work days and they had a blast.  They spent all Monday with dad downtown sightseeing and all Tuesday with me having lunch at the Silver Diner and then the ultimate ending -- Chuck E. Cheese for 2 plus hours (I'm the greatest mom ever right now).  The best part, everyone fell right back into their normal routines on Wednesday.  Smooth as butter.

I have been a tad stressed out lately trying to figure out what to blog about.  Everything I read about in the blog world says if you want to be successful blog and blog A LOT.   Originally, I started this blog as a place to review fun trips you could take with your kids.  I have blogged about 6 places we have been  in the last year or so (see under the tab "Fun Trips With The Kids").  Unfortunately, Prince William has put a kabash on the "trips" budget for awhile.  I do agree going places with 6 people isn't cheap but we have to get out ocassionally or we will all go insane.  So with that said, I'm working on a fun trip that won't cost a lot of money.  I'll fill you in once I make the plans more concrete.

In the meantime, I guess I will blog about nothing.  Here goes:

For Christmas, Santa delivered a trampoline to the backyard and we are ALL having a blast with it.  The best part is when Lady A (who is 2) screams out "to the chip-pa-nee-nee" and everyone runs out the mudroom door to the backyard.  It's like a battle cry.  I have to admit even I have been bouncing around and having fun.  I am proud to report that no one has gotten hurt YET and that this old dog can still hang with the big dogs.  I'm the only one in the family that can do a front flip.   I still got it!!!!

Check out My Bulletin Board.  I posted a great deal on a Michael Kors purse.  Have a great rest of the week and remember to count your blessings. 


Photobucket

No comments: