January 23, 2013

Midweek Confessions

 

I'm so excited E, Myself and I is back this week with Midweek Confessions.  I missed it.  So off I go:
 
I went to get my haircut the other day and ran into 3 moms from the neighborhood.  If you REALLY knew me, you would know that my hair is a VERY personal thing to me.  It has to be just right every time I walk out the door.  To have someone watching me get my hair done is UNACCEPTABLE in my book.  All four of us had a great conversation BUT I secretly felt like "get me the hell out of here".  I couldn't wait to get gone.  Nothing against them.  I hope they didn't notice - - It's just a hair thing -- really.

I'm in one of those moods the last few days.  You know the one.  The one where EVERYTHING bothers me.  I was getting my coffee the other morning as Willy was eating his breakfast.  I wanted to come across the counter and hit him over the head with a frying pan he was making so much noise eating.    Most of the time I can handle his eating habits but once a month it really GETS TO ME.  This was one of those moments.

 
 
 Photobucket

No comments: