January 18, 2013

Cookie-Time

 

Hi Everyone.  I hope you had a great week and are coasting into the weekend.
 
I have been so busy this week with Lady E's Daisy cookie drive.  This is our second year doing the cookie drive.  I must admit last year we put very little effort into selling cookies.  See, at the cookie meeting, our troop decided that the girls were too small to really push them.  Lady E and I sold about 20 boxes.  When the cookies came in and I saw that everyone else had sold over a 100+ boxes, I felt like such a slacker.  So this year, I am determined to sell 100+ boxes.  I'm not good at peddling stuff (especially here at work).  It's not my thing.  So I put the order form up in the break room and let it speak for me.  Do you know that I have sold over 90+ boxes.  Unbelievable and I didn't even have to pitch to one person.  I guess it doesn't hurt that the cookies really are delicious!!!
 
In other news, Sir T has a basketball game on Saturday, Sir K and Lady E are playing soccer as well and Lady A will just be along for the ride.
 
We got the plans back from the architect this afternoon so we are going to review them tonight.  I'm so excited.  I'll keep you posted.  We were slated to start our renovations on February 1st but I think that's really premature.  We haven't even met the designer yet to get ideas on fixtures, faucets and such.  Not sure how long that takes but a week and a half doesn't seem long enough to me.
 
That's about it.  Take care of yourself.  Remember to hug often, love completely and count your blessings.  Until next time . . .  
  
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

The Bipolar Diva said...

That reminds me, I have no one to sell me cookies this year! I always try to buy 20-30 boxes. Dang it! I need to find a girl scout!