July 27, 2012

Finally Friday Forum (let the games begin)


Happy Olympic Opening Ceremony's Day everyone.  The ToddlerTown is ALL gooned up for the Olympics.  Prince Willy and I really get into the games.  We find ourselves up until late every night catching events.  I still recall one night during the winter games, Willy and I were up at 1:30 AM catching the curling event.  Who watches curling??  We do and we fell in love with the sport.  Hey, I never said we were normal.

Anyway, we had a great week.  We had some pool time with the children and the kids had a field trip every day this week through their summer camp.  Prince Willy and I are having another date night on Saturday.  We plan on going into Annapolis and enjoying some alone time.  The kids are very excited about spending some time with papa and gamma.  The weather is supposed to be perfect.   A win-win situation all around. 

I hope you have perfect weather in your area and that you have a win-win situation too.  Enjoy your time, remember to count your blessings and I'll catch up with you soon.

Photobucket

1 comment: