June 27, 2012

Midweek Confessions


I am linking up with E, Myself & I for her AWESOME Midweek Confessions segment.  I really look forward to this each week.  Somehow it helps me put things into perspective.  Here are my confessions:

1.   I feel like I have become SO jealous of everyone around me.  I think it's because I haven't felt good about myself emotionally or physcially in a very long time. 

2.   I have been dying to get my haircut for weeks now BUT with 4 kids tugging at me (and my full time job) I just can't seem to find the time to get it done.  So this morning when I noticed that Willy had gotten his haircut I lost my mind. 

3.  Lady E had a kid's party to go to a few days after her birthday bash 2 weeks ago.  I didn't have time to get to the store so I re-gifted something that she got as a present.  When she asked me what the present was I made something up so she wouldn't get sad it was actually one of her gifts.  A real proud moment for me let me tell you.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anna Whiston-Donaldson said...

confession is good for the soul! i can really relate to #1 right now. xo

Mrs. E said...

You are so honest. A working Mom and 4 kids. Wills needs to babysit and you need a day of pampering--hair, pedicure, and a glass of wine with a friend. We can only do so much--and without time to recharge, we can't give our best. Hang in there--and know that others have been where you are...and you aren't a failure because of that. Get the haircut, you'll feel better! Sending good thoughts your way.

twinkietotmom said...

I hear ya on the hair cuts...I think I find time maybe once every 4-6 months! I did just go get a summer chop two weeks ago and it felt so good! I would totally re-gift too!!!